These are real comments from clients that sum up their experience with us as their remodeling contractor. We make remodeling or construction projects convenient and rewarding for you. Working with us, you have one primary contact on your project, streamlining your role in the process.
• We coordinate all planning and scheduling with our team of experienced craftsmen and trade professionals.
• We emphasize completing your project with concern for your schedule and budget.
• We are courteous, punctual and open to suggestions.
• We provide detailed estimates, start dates and progress reports—and we clean up when we're done, every day.
• We ensure compliance with all required permits and building codes.
Since 1999, Family Building Services has been a reliable remodeling resource for homeowners and small businesses in the Portland, Oregon area. Over the years, we've developed strong working relationships with subcontractors who know they can rely on us to be prepared for them, so they return the favor. By carefully managing our process, we are efficient with budgets and schedules.
Improving Comfort, Adding Value
Quality construction and remodeling of a kitchen, bath, master suite, bedroom, family room or basement increases the value of your home while improving its comfort and functionality. Family Building Services, an experienced and reliable remodeling contractor, is your ideal partner in fulfilling your plans and dreams. We live and work in this climate and know the importance of using the right building materials for all seasons, paying attention to weatherization.
Accessibility and Aging in Your Own Place
Many homeowners in their late 40s and older are thinking about making their homes safer and more convenient for elderly visitors, and themselves down the road. Family Building Services is an experienced and knowledgeable contractor for these Aging in Place upgrades. Utilizing Universal design concepts, we can help you remodel your home so anyone living there can enjoy it and feel safe. Some of the more common upgrades include: non-slip surfaces for floors and bathtubs, grab bars, flush thresholds, wider halls and doorways, brighter lighting and one-story living.
Contact Us to discuss your ideas for interior or exterior remodeling projects or new construction
• Kitchens and baths: redesign layouts; install cabinets, counters, floors, appliances and tile.
• Interior and exterior painting, both walls and trim.
• Window and door upgrades, including egress, bay and French doors.
• Additions and dormers.
• Exterior repairs and refinishing, including porches, fascia and flashing.
• Shelving and storage systems.
• Aging in Place upgrades.
• Custom projects.
Licensed, Bonded and Insured.
Call for a free consultation. 503-908-8943